The Pantera Webstore - automotive equipment
BACK TO MAIN MENY - Natural drugs to help for diseases, fitness products, skin care and anti-aging, potency products for men and women, RC models and hobby, fashion, jewelry, electronics and much more
Car parts, car tools
Welcome to this online store of car parts. By clicking at the banners you will find a huge collection of car parts and equiupment for car rebuilding. Further down on this page there is also an article about auto insurance purchaise.
Find the car equipment you look for in the places presented here for an affordable price
Low price store with vehicle security devices, car electronics - GPS navigators, audio/video
and much more - This store sells advanced products from many fields for reduced prices. The stores have a great inventory of car electronics and security
products. You can however find products of any type in these stores.
Vehicle security products, Comodities to use in your vehicle and on journeys - car workshop tools car elctronic and car security - All types ofcomodities that are useful in your car or on journeys: Bags, containers, lights and lanterns, audio/video, coolers, heaters, seat covers, grooming and cleaning equipment, Also a lot of car parts, equipment to install in your car and workshop tools. You can find many car security products here.
All kinds of equipement for the internal and external of your car. Map systems and GPS navigation units - By clicking at the banner below, you will find a great collection of accessories for your car, like lanterns, antennas, auto radio / stereo / music, communication electronics, security equipment, GPS nevigation equipment, dashboard equipment, car body parts, washers, window accessories, interior styling, bags, tool boxes, interior lights, seat equipment and more. There are also tools and performance parts.
Core techical parts for all car fabricates and models - This is an enormous warehouse of all those techical parts that make your car roll and parts used to controle the car, like parts for motor, transmission, suspension, stearing, electric supply, fuel and air supply, wheels, brakes and more. You also find a huge inventory of parts for performance upgrade, cargo conainment and cargo loading.
Equipment for trucks, jeeps and other great vehicles - This is a great store of truck parts and offroad car equipment and for tools used during heavy transportation and offroad work.
Product examples from the presented stores and other good sources
Some other items
Nitro or electric driven remote control
models of car, airplanes and helicopters and other hobby items:
Sexual potency products. Products to enhance the erotic pleasure - for women and men
All kind of hobby items - RC helicopters, RC cars, RC airplanes, RC robots, RC boats, airsoft guns, electronics and much more
Natural drugs for common health problems
Supplements to maintain general health and condition
Skincare, cosmetics and fashion
Anti-aging supplements for the skin and the whole body
Cellphones, computers and electronic equipment
Information resources - Here are some advices about car insurance. To find other information resources, please go to this page
Ten Golden Rules to Save on Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance is a bouquet of
different covers like liability insurance; collision insurance; comprehensive
insurance; medical insurance; uninsured motorist insurance; rental reimbursement;
towing and labor cost coverage; as well as gap coverage.
What is essential and what will protect a car owner from problems varies from state to state. It is advisable to insure for a little more than absolutely necessary. Insurance premiums can be prohibitively high so, as an informed consumer you must do your research thoroughly.
• Access consumer information available on the state’s insurance department web site. Read all the guidelines and determine what coverage is required by you. Be sure to read the sample rates listed. This research will give you a fair idea of what the premiums are likely to be.
• Ask for quotes from at least three big players in the auto insurance business. Companies like Geico http://www.geico.com/ ; Amica http://www.amica.com/ ; State Farm http://www.statefarm.com/ ; and Allstate http://www.allstate.com/ .
• Find out what is the highest deductible permissible and if you can afford it. Generally increasing a deductible from US$ 200 to US$ 500 can reduce premiums payable by as much as 30 %.
• Evaluate the worth of your car. If it is old and worth less than US$ 2000 then you can consider opting out of collision and comprehensive coverage for the car. The premiums paid will be much higher than what you will collect. Ask the insurance companies to evaluate the market value of the car. Find out the worth of you car by using http://www.kbb.com/ the site of Kelley Blue Book.
• Use common sense when buying a car. Be sure to choose one that does not require higher insurance premiums. It is important to not just consider buying costs but cost of insurance too.
• Find out if the insurance company has a scheme that offers discounts on the basis of lower usage or mileage. Some companies offer discounts if you utilize public transport to go to work. They require you to submit proof that you do.
• Ensure that your insurance credit history is accurate. Many insurers use credit history as a basis to calculate premiums.
• Study the laws of the state where you live. Find out whether any further adjustments in premiums can be made because you car if fitted with: airlock brakes, air bags, and other safety features. Find out from the companies as well as your agent.
• Find out whether membership to organizations like American Automobile Association makes you eligible for any discounts. Ask about trade, professional associations, and corporate benefit’s program. Some companies offer: student’s discounts for students with a GPA of 3.0 and higher; retirement discounts; loyalty discounts and more.
• Be sure to ask the insurer if they have schemes to insure mare than one car under a group scheme. Such schemes referred to as multiline discounts have a huge umbrella of options, home insurance, safety features, accident free driving, driver over 50 years old, anti-theft devices fixed, and so on.
For ready reference see:
• Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America at http://www.iiaa.org/na/default?ContentPreference=NA&ActiveTab=NA&ActiveState=0 is one of the largest associations of independent insurance agents and brokers. According to experts buying auto insurance from agents can get you a good deal as it cuts out the middleman.
• InsWeb at http://www.insweb.com/ a site dedicated to the lowering of insurance costs. Offers competitive quotes from big players in the market like The Hartford, GMAC, AIG, Travelers, Amica, and Liberty Mutual.
Remember insurance premiums are higher for high performance cars. The premium depends on how high repair costs are, ready availability of parts, and what the chances of car theft are. Buy a car that does not require higher insurance premiums and explore the market for the best deals.
Article Source: http://authorcontent.com
Paul Wilson is a freelance writer for www.1866Cars.com , the premier website to find help on Cars including topics on car rental, national car rental, thrifty car rental, online car rental, pickup trucks rental, cargo van rental and more. He also freelances for the premier Car Insurance Quotes site www.1888Carinsurance.com